Zuger Kantonalbank is acquiring Immofonds Asset Management

Zuger Kantonalbank is acquiring Immofonds Asset Management, which acts, among other things, as the fund management for IMMOFONDS. Zuger Kantonalbank wants to increase its share in the real estate sector. Earlier in the year, the bank had already increased its stake from 20% to 34.5% and now takes over the remaining 65.5%.

Immofonds Asset Management will continue to operate as an independent business unit of Zuger Kantonalbank. The current management will remain on board and all employees will continue to work. The company’s headquarters will also remain in Zurich. The closing, which is planned for mid-July 2022, has no effect on investors in IMMOFONDS and IMMOFONDS Suburban.

“I am looking forward to further cooperation with Zuger Kantonalbank. Together we can further expand our many years of experience in the Swiss real estate sector and offer investors attractive investment opportunities,” says Gabriela Theus, CEO of Immofonds Asset Management.

Immofonds Asset Management is licensed and regulated by FINMA as a fund management company. It has been investing in Swiss real estate assets since 1955. It has total assets under management of around CHF 2 bn with a development pipeline of a further CHF 700 mio. It manages two products, the listed IMMOFONDS and the IMMOFONDS suburban.

Walder Wyss has advised Zuger Kantonalbank. The team has been led by Alex Nikitine (partner, corporate/m&a) and Carmen Spichiger (associate, corporate/m&a) and further included Alexander Eichhorn (managing associate, banking, finance & insurance).

Zuger Kantonalbank is acquiring Immofonds Asset Management

mercedes.galan@lcpublishinggroup.it

Legalcommunity.ch

Launched in 2020 by LC Publishing Group, it is the first digital portal addressed to the Swiss legal market.
In terms of contents, the website focuses on both law firms and in-house legal departments, covering the latest news and rumors on deals and operations (and the related advisors) as well as on lateral hires, moves and new appointments and providing insights, analytical data and opinions on the professions’ main trends and topics (Ai, innovation, etc.).

For further information, please visit the Group’s website www.lcpublishinggroup.com

LC srl – Via Tolstoi 10 – 20146 Milano – Tel. 0236727659 – C.F./P.IVA 07619210961
REA 1971432 Registro delle Imprese di Milano – Cap. Soc. Euro 10.000,00 i.v.

Copyright 2022 © All rights Reserved. Design by Origami Creative Studio

SHARE

Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on telegram